Hit and Run

Accident Involving Damage to Vehicle or Fixture (aka Hit and Run)

Whether you are intoxicated or not, the District Attorney’s Office can file a charge against you if you are in an accident or even a small fender bender with another vehicle or a roadway fixture. This is what we commonly know as “Hit and Run.” However, under Texas law they label the charge as an “Accident Involving Damage to Vehicle/ Fixture” and is a misdemeanor charge depending on the value of the damage. If someone was injured during the accident, the charge may be filed as a felony, depending on the level of injuries. 

Contact Ashley today at 214-668-4670 for more information and to assist you with your case.

Ashley was simply amazing!

“I was having a hard time getting in touch with another lawyer and emailed Ashley and she responded very quickly and agreed to meet me the next day. She worked with me financially and was very affordable. She was very thorough with my case and fought hard to get me the best outcome. She was very easy to talk to and always answered any questions I had and worked around my schedule. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing help.”
Previous Client, September 2019, via Avvo