There are many theories on the cause of the current state of the prescription drug crisis in America. Johann Hari gives an interesting argument that maybe instead of focusing on the Big Pharmacy companies and illegal narcotics distributors, we really should be focusing our efforts on America’s bigger mental health problem. Check out his article in the Los Angeles Times:
- What Does a ‘No Refusal’ Weekend Mean for You?
- What’s really causing the prescription drug crisis? By: Johann Hari, LA Times
- Thousands of DWI arrests in Austin, many not prosecuted, By Chris Sadeghi, KXAN
- Thousands of DWI Cases Potentially at Risk as Credibility of DPS Lab Expert Questioned, By Valerie Wigglesworth, DallasNews.com
- The Drug Whisperer: How a single over-the-counter allergy pill nearly cost a man his children, by Brenden Keefe and Michael King, WFAA.com, WXIA